- National Center for Biotechnology Information - The homepage for the NationalCenter for Biotechnology Information sponsored by the National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health. Contains links to other sites on genetics.
- Centre for Microscopy & Microanalysis - Images visible only by microscope from the Centre for Microscopy & Microanalysis at the University of Queensland, Australia. Examples of images: blood cells, bone marrow, chloroplast, mitochondrion, nerve, etc.
- Yahoo's Index of Science Resources - Yahoo's menu of science related sources providing links to sites around the Web on a variety of scientific subjects.
- The Chemistry Place - a central place for students to access the online materials needed to succeed in their chemistry courses - a 24/7 personal study portal.
- Chemicool Periodic Table
- ChemBioFinder Scientific Database Gateway - search for a chemical name, CAS Number, molecular formula, or molecular weight.
- General Chemistry Online - Resources for students and teachers of introductory college chemistry, including lecture guides, a question and answer board, a searchable glossary with audio, resource database, and programmed learning tutorials.
- Instructional Materials in Chemistry - The WWW sites linked to from this page provide practical assistance for Chemistry teachers wanting to use the Internet as part of their classroom planning/instruction.
- Chemmy Bear - Resources by Chemmybear and His Students